a full service
Management & Marketing Agency
Posting, Monitoring, Sharing, Ads, Referrals, Coaching, Website Development & Design.
Small, medium & large service packages available to fit your business needs.
Social Media Marketing For Business
Most people know what social media is, and even belong to many social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, to name just a few. But how can you use these sites to help your business? What exactly is social media marketing?
Social Media Marketing Is About Reaching Your Audience Where They Are At
The term social media marketing, also known as SMM, can sometimes be misleading and confusing because it contains the word “marketing” in it, which generally means actively and aggressively advertising your small business. While you should be both active and aggressive in your SMM campaigns, the focus is not directly on selling your product or your service.
Instead, it’s about selling your brand and the concept and idea of your company. It’s about being a friend to people on Facebook, giving them tips and tricks; regularly tweeting helpful information and thanks to your followers; and uploading and sharing content around sites like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. While you are promoting your business, you’re doing so in a casual way and starting conversations with the customer, rather than blasting advertising at them.
Social Media Marketing Is About Giving Value And Gaining Trust
So what does your business have to benefit from just giving information and help away for free? It all translates into how many people visit your website, which in turn translates into sales and profit for your business. SMM is done 100% online, meaning that all advertising is done through marketing on the social media networks and is directly translated into visitors to your website. That being said, SSM can also work alongside and be integrated with conventional forms of advertising (such as encouraging people in your radio ad to visit your Facebook page.)
Social media marketing can build backlinks to your website that will help with every part of your SEO campaign, and it can bring in a large amount of traffic to your site. People who use social networks (which is just about everyone these days) are now performing searches for things they need through those networks more and more. So if you have a flooring company, people might find you after looking for through different Facebook pages and groups for a company in their area.
Social Media Marketing Has Many Hidden Benefits
In addition to adding to your SEO efforts and getting your name out there on the Internet, social media marketing also has many other benefits:
- Immediate results. When you get onto the front page of a social networking site like YouTube, the number of visitors to your site goes up exponentially, and in a very short amount of time. It doesn’t mean that every hit you get on the social networking site will convert into a hit on your own website, but one definitely has an effect on the other.
- Affordable. Compared to conventional methods of advertising, using social media marketing is by far one of the cheapest ways to promote your business, cutting your advertising budget drastically.
- The power of reviews. Every time someone mentions on Facebook what a great time they had at your restaurant, or talks about how much they love the new stove they bought from your store, that’s one positive online review about you and your company – and that’s gold in today’s advertising world!
Much more powerful than other online advertising
SMM doesn’t encompass all, or even nearly all, types of online advertising. In fact, it’s just one small area of online advertising – but it is one of the most effective! People are becoming so used to pay-per-click ads and banner ads that they almost don’t even see them anymore. SMM though, is so direct, so interactive, and so unique that people can’t help but notice it – and then get involved in what you’re selling!
Social Media Management Packages
Choose one of our 3 main packages -or- We can create a customized package that best fits your needs.
- $25 Set-Up and $100/month
- ($125 total due for the first month)
- Complete business account for: Facebook Business Page
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring of 1 post per week.
- $75 Set-Up and $300/month
- ($375 total due for the first month)
- Complete business accounts for: (3 Platforms) Facebook Business Page, Twitter Business and Instagram Business.
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring of 3 posts per week per platform.
- $125 Set-Up and $500/month
- ($625 total due for the first month)
- Complete business accounts for: (5 Platforms) Google+ Business, Facebook Business Page, Twitter Business, Instagram Business, and Pinterest Business (or YouTube)
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring of 5 posts per week per platform.
Complete Price List
$25 Set-Up and $100/month
($125 total due for the first month)
- Complete business account for: 1 Platform of your choice.
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring of 1 post per week.
$75 Set-Up and $300/month
($375 total due for the first month)
- Complete business accounts for: 3 Platforms of your choice.
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring of 3 posts per week/per platform.
$125 Set-Up and $500/month
($625 total due for the first month)
- Complete business accounts for: 5 Platforms of your choice.
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring of 5 posts per week/per platform.
Social Media Platform Examples:
- Facebook Business Page
- Twitter Business
- Instagram Business
- Pinterest Business
- Yelp Business
- Google+ Business
- Social Media Gmail Account
- LinkedIn Business
All Of These Packages Include:
- Social Media Posting and Real Time Monitoring on all Platforms.
- We manage each Platform, keeping it current, updated, optimized and synced with other platforms.
- We create content about YOU and also include industry relevant information, photos, links, articles and engaging posts on each platform.
- Direct interaction with your followers on each platform- posting, commenting, tagging, “liking” and replying as YOU per your specifications.
- We Monitor and report on all conversations and comments on each platform.
- Monthly analytics report provided, including tracking of your likes and follows on each platform.
Social Media Sharing Package:
- Regular outreach to attract new followers, potential customers and leads for your business.
- We share your Facebook page, web site or promotion in 40+ local & active Facebook groups and pages catered to target specific areas in the Triangle.
1:1 Social Media Coaching Session:
Need assistance with managing your own social media? Not ready for a monthly package but need some 1:1 help getting organized, synced and connected?
Schedule a coaching session where I will give you a Social Media Tune-up! I will check all of your platforms while addressing any technical issues and share tips/helps, fixes and ideas to get you in control of your own social media strategy. $100 for a 90 minute session. Includes pre-screen phone call and follow up online support.
No contracts. Discontinue monthly service anytime.
All monthly payments due in advance of monthly service. Monthly Fees subject to change.
10% discount for pre-purchasing 6 months any service.
20% discount for pre-purchasing 12 months any service.
We look forward to teaming up with you to boost your business and career!
Let's Start Something new
Let's work together to help more people find you through Social Media
3201 Edwards Mill Rd, Ste 141-499, Raleigh, NC 27612
Contact Us On Our Social Media Accounts
Send us an email using the form below