& Marketing Agency
🌸Social Media Management
🌸Social Media Tune-ups
🌸Social Media Workshops
🌸Social Media Coaching
Social Media Marketing For Business
Most people know what social media is, and even belong to many social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube, to name just a few. But how can you use these sites to help your business? What exactly is social media marketing?
Social Media Marketing Is About Reaching Your Audience Where They Are At
The term social media marketing, also known as SMM, can sometimes be misleading and confusing because it contains the word “marketing” in it, which generally means actively and aggressively advertising your small business. While you should be both active and aggressive in your SMM campaigns, the focus is not directly on selling your product or your service.
Instead, it’s about selling your brand and the concept and idea of your company. It’s about being a friend to people on Facebook, giving them tips and tricks; regularly tweeting helpful information and thanks to your followers; and uploading and sharing content around sites like YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest. While you are promoting your business, you’re doing so in a casual way and starting conversations with the customer, rather than blasting advertising at them.
Social Media Marketing Is About Giving Value And Gaining Trust
So what does your business have to benefit from just giving information and help away for free? It all translates into how many people visit your website, which in turn translates into sales and profit for your business. SMM is done 100% online, meaning that all advertising is done through marketing on the social media networks and is directly translated into visitors to your website. That being said, SSM can also work alongside and be integrated with conventional forms of advertising (such as encouraging people in your radio ad to visit your Facebook page.)
Social media marketing can build backlinks to your website that will help with every part of your SEO campaign, and it can bring in a large amount of traffic to your site. People who use social networks (which is just about everyone these days) are now performing searches for things they need through those networks more and more. So if you have a flooring company, people might find you after looking for through different Facebook pages and groups for a company in their area.
Social Media Marketing Has Many Hidden Benefits
In addition to adding to your SEO efforts and getting your name out there on the Internet, social media marketing also has many other benefits:
- Immediate results. When you get onto the front page of a social networking site like YouTube, the number of visitors to your site goes up exponentially, and in a very short amount of time. It doesn’t mean that every hit you get on the social networking site will convert into a hit on your own website, but one definitely has an effect on the other.
- Affordable. Compared to conventional methods of advertising, using social media marketing is by far one of the cheapest ways to promote your business, cutting your advertising budget drastically.
- The power of reviews. Every time someone mentions on Facebook what a great time they had at your restaurant, or talks about how much they love the new stove they bought from your store, that’s one positive online review about you and your company – and that’s gold in today’s advertising world!
Much more powerful than other online advertising
SMM doesn’t encompass all, or even nearly all, types of online advertising. In fact, it’s just one small area of online advertising – but it is one of the most effective! People are becoming so used to pay-per-click ads and banner ads that they almost don’t even see them anymore. SMM though, is so direct, so interactive, and so unique that people can’t help but notice it – and then get involved in what you’re selling!
Complete Price List
▲Social Media Managed Packages:
$25.00 / month per post, per platform
$100 Set-Up and $25.00 / month per post, per platform
Note: Minimum 3 posts per week
- Complete business accounts for each social media platform you choose.
- Social Media Posting and Monitoring on each platform. You choose the platforms and how many posts you do on each platform.
- Facebook Business Page
- Instagram Business
- Twitter Business
- LinkedIn Business
- Google My Business
- *There is a one-time set up fee of $100 per platform when starting managed service
- We Perform An Initial Social Media Inspection And Tune-up/Platform Optimization.
- We Manage Each Platform, Maintain Updates/Keeping It Current, Optimized And Synced With Other Platforms.
- Content Creation, Posting, Creating Images, Research Hashtags:
- We Create Content About Your Business, Industry-relevant Information, Photos, Links, Articles, Posts and Hashtags
- We Handle Social Media Posting And Monitoring On All Platforms.
- Lead Generation & Engagement:
- We Engage With Followers On Each Platform- Posting, Commenting, Tagging, “Liking” And Replying (As You) Per Your Specifications.
- We Interact With Industry-related Pages, Groups, And People To Increase Engagement And Expand Your Reach.
- We Send You Weekly Ideas & Tips.
- We Provide You With a Monthly Facebook Analytics Report.
- We Track Your Likes And Follows On Each Platform.
- Reputation Management, Reviews and Replies.
▲Social Media Platform Build With Tutorial:
$200 Per Platform
We build your social media platform from scratch, add photos and all business details, link to other platforms, connect links for your website and load your draft folder with 3 business posts of engaging content including photo/tags/text.
We also include a personalized coaching tutorial specifically for your business page to teach you to navigate and utilize the features.
~Helping your business get established on social media with a strong start!
▲Social Media Tune-up With Tutorial:
$150 Per Platform
Complete optimization and tune up of any social media platform. Includes personalized tutorial coaching video.
- Inspect your Personal Profile.
- Review Platform input: Optimize business page theme.
- Check business info in the ABOUT section, links, and apps.
- Check and review every section in settings.
- Add/order any missing tabs in page settings.
- Test cross-posting with other platforms.
- Check links/addresses/contact info/maps/Stories/photos/tagging.
- Link business pages with associated Facebook pages and groups.
- Edit or add any additional business features or input.
- Provide a personalized list of suggested strategies for improving your platform management and growth plan.
- Includes personalized tutorial coaching video.
- Decide how many platforms you need a tune-up on.
- Select the number you need based on how many platforms you need.
- Click the ‘Add To Cart’ button and complete the purchase.
- We will discuss the details with you and get your platforms optimized!
▲1:1 Social Media Coaching
- In person or anywhere via Zoom!
1hr Session: $150 Zoom or $200 in person
- Need assistance with managing your own social media?
- Not ready for a monthly package but need some 1:1 help with social media for your business?
- Schedule a sit-down coaching session where we give you Social Media training based on your specific needs!
- We will check your platforms and share tips and ideas to get you in control of your own social media strategy.
- Includes a pre-session phone call, 1 hr. coaching session, online communication and full report with review notes, action points and copy of zoom recorded session. We will help you get organized, synced and connected!
▲1:1 Website Coaching:
In person or anywhere via Zoom
1hr Session: $150 Zoom or $200 in person
- Want to build your own website but need some 1:1 help?
- Need assistance with managing your existing website? SEO?
- Not ready for a website design package but need guidance?
- Schedule a sit-down coaching session where we give you website training based on your specific needs!
- We lead you step-by-step and give you tools to empower you to begin building and managing your site with confidence!
▲Coaching Combo Pack for Individuals or Teams:
- Both Social Media and Website Coaching: 2 Full sessions = 10% discount or $270
▲Coaching Series for Individuals:
Schedule multiple sessions- targeting specific platforms or topics. 1:1 live or zoom.
- 1 session = $150
- 2 sessions = 10% discount or $15 each session (Total $270)
- 3 sessions = 20% discount or $30 each session (Total $360)
- 4 sessions = 25% discount or $37.5 each session (Total $450)
▲Group Coaching Sessions for Your Team:
- >3 people = 10% discount or $135 per person
- >5 people = 20% discount or $120 per person
- >10 people = 25% discount or $112.5 per person
(Contact us for Pricing):
No contracts. Discontinue monthly service anytime.
All monthly payments due in advance of monthly service. Monthly Fees subject to change.
We look forward to teaming up with you to boost your business!
Let's Start Something new
Let's work together to help more people find you through Social Media
3201 Edwards Mill Rd, Ste 141-499, Raleigh, NC 27612
Contact Us On Our Social Media Accounts
Send us an email using the form below